The most important summer events in Veneto!You will enjoy your time at Fattoria Grimana! You can take part in different events in July: exhibitions, excursions on foot or on boat, food and wine tasting tours and vintage markets!
- MYTH – exhibition dedicated to Andy Wahrol artworks at Villa Pisani in Monselice. Until the 27th Augurst 2017 Monselice Thu./Fri. 16-19, Sat./Sun. 10-12 e 16-19 Admission 5 Euro
- Toulouse Lautrec Until the 3rd Septmber 2017 Verona Toulouse Lautrec at Palazzo Forti – exhibition dedicated to the Belle Epoque famous French exponent. The collection comes from Herakleidon Museum in Athens and contains more than 170 works. Admission 15 Euro Reduced 12 Euro Audioguide included Mon. 14.30-19.30 Tue.-Sun. 9.30-19.30
- Ritratto di Città: La Vicenza di Palladio nelle Vedute di Zuccarelli Palazzo Leoni Montanari Gallerie d’Italia – Contrà Santa Corona, 25 Until the 23rd July 2017 Admission 5 Euro Reduced 3 euro Tue.-Sun- 10-18
Gli eventi gastronomici
- Torreglia sotto le stelle Until the 5th July 2017 Torreglia “Under the stars” at Villa dei Vescovi is a wonderful event, in which dinner is served in the greenery landscape of Colli Euganei. You can taste delicious local products and excellent wines. Without reservation 50 Euro Reserved seat 60 Euro Shuttle service included
- Festa della Bruschetta e del Pesce Fritto a Castegnero (bruschetta and fried fish Fest) Piazza Mercato, Castegnero 7th – 9th July 2017
- Festa della Tagliata a Sarmego di Grumolo delle Abbadesse Until the 5th July 2017
- Degustazioni panoramiche: il Veneto in terrazza 14th July, 19-23 Castello del Catajo, Battaglia Terme Food and wine tasting on the Castello del Catajo terrace. You will taste the rice “Vialone Nano” IGP, the excellent Berici wines and Montello’s cheese. Admission (guided tours, 3 wine tasting experiences) 25 Euro
- Festa del Redentore a Venezia 15th July 2017 People go out by their boats and wait along the San Marco Basin and the Canale della Giudecca for the beautiful fireworks show.
- camminamento sulle mura del Castello degli Ezzellini. In Bassano del Grappa you have the chance to walk on the ancient walls surrounding the Ezzellini Castle. Free Thu.-Sun. 14.30-19.30
- Marostica vanta una cinta muraria. The medieval walls of Marostica old town will amaze you! Admission 5 Euro (harness and guide included) Sundays and holidays 14.30-18.30
- camminamento di ronda in Cittadella is the most ancient and better preserved. You can rent bikes and even a boat to circumnavigate the walls. Must activity for children!
- Burchiello Music Festival Until the 2nd September 2017 Night cruise from Padua to Stra along the Paduan navigli. Admission 29 Euro (on reservation)
- Navigando con Palladio: Madonna della Salute e Lazzaretto Nuovo, da Nanto a Venezia 16th July 2017 Excursion (lunch and dinner included) from Ponte di Nanto to Villa Malcontenta di Oriago di Mira 88 Euro Guided tour by ferry boat named “Tieplo” along the Riviera del Brenta from Villa Malcontenta to Madonna della Salute and Lazzaretto Nuovo.
- Le Grotte di Oliero a Valstagna Weekend, 9-8 Admission 7,50 Euro Reduced 6 Euro The park 3 Euro Free for children up to 4yrs If you are passionate about diving activities, you can ask the Municipality of Valstagna for the authorization to dive in Covol dei Siori and Covol dei Veci.
Vintage and flea markets
- Vicenza Campo Marzio e Viale Dalmazia 9th July 2017
- Arquà Petrarca, Padova 8th July 2017
- Cittadella and Prato della Valle, Padova 16th July 2017
- Piazzola sul Brenta 23rd July 201