Visitors and business travelers enjoy the quietness of the Venetian countryside at our Farmhouse, located between Vicenza and Padua. We offer B&B service in eco-friendly accommodation: loft rooms, junior-suite provided with whirlpool shower, apartments provided with kitchen, accessible rooms, each equipped with en-suite bathroom. Breakfast consists in delicious and healthy local, organic and homemade products.
- All the rooms and common areas are regularly sanitized.
- We have reorganized the spaces of our farm to ensure the established distances.
- The whole family uses the mask, gloves and sanitizer, as well as having participated in training courses to ensure maximum safety.
- The guests of the farm have the obligation to wear the mask in the common areas and maintain the expected distance.
- At the farm you will find a series of workstations to disinfect your hands during the entire stay.
- Upon arrival, the room will be delivered, cleaned and sanitized with specific products, required by regulations and protocols.
- Our ventilation and ventilation systems are regularly sanitized, in compliance with current regulations.
- Breakfast will be served at the table and will also be eaten outdoors, on the porch or in the garden.
- Offer the possibility to have breakfast in your room with a small additional cost.
- To better manage breakfast, we will ask you to book your arrival time in the breakfast room and some information on what you would like (omelette, fried eggs, etc.).
11 eco- rooms and apartments were renovated according to the bio-architecture parameters. The old brick and stone walls as well as different materials have been preserved: the terracotta paving, wood, iron and Vicenza white stone. Moreover, natural substances, such as beeswax, vegetal resins, lime and latex paint were used as treatments.
Guests staying on the farm can book the basket with farm products and the plaid for a snack in the open air, in the garden or on the lawns in the shade of the farm hedges.
A picnic in the olive grove is also highly recommended, featuring a parking space, table and bench with panoramic views of the Nanto hill (Monti Berici).