Let’s visit Venetian villas and buy vintage at flea markets!
During next weeks you will have the chance to visit some villas that have been closed for a long time: Villa Emo in Treviso, where Veneto Segreto has organized a special tour, and Villa dei Draghi. It has been closed for 44 years! On Sunday 4th December, many Italian museums offer free admission. You will find the list below.
You will find many flea open air market in some of the most wonderful squares of the world: Verona, Vicenza’s Piazza dei Signori, Padua’s Prato della Valle and Piazzola’s Camerini Square.
Events in brief
- Museums that offer free admission Sunday 4th December 2016 Museums list http://www.beniculturali.it/mibac/export/MiBAC/sito-MiBAC/Contenuti/MibacUnif/Eventi/visualizza_asset.html_309444232.html
- Villa Emo Thursday 8th December 2016 tour schedule: 14.30 or 16.30 Fanzolo di Vedelago, TV email@example.com
- Asigliano’s radicchio festival Second Sunday of December http://www.comunideco.it/comuni/asigliano-veneto/il-radicchio-rosso-di-asigliano-veneto
- Villa Draghi in Montegrotto Sunday 27th November 2016 Montegrotto, Padua http://www.associazionevilladraghi.it/
- Flea Market Last Sunday of the month Piazza Camerini, Piazzola Sul Brenta 9 – 18.30 http://www.propiazzola.it/eventi/mercatino-dellantiquariato/
- Flea Market Third Sunday of the month Prato della Valle, Padua